Saturday 4 August 2012

EVERYTHING IS POINTLESS

So it's the second week into 3rd term of high school and I'm getting really bad at prioritising my time. A.K.A PROCRASTINATING. (I learnt from the best ;D)


Ah, I love danisnotonfire <3 XD I thank my friend Rachel for introducing me to him~

Anyway, that's pretty much what I do. I've got an assignment to do but instead I'm writing my fanfic and digitally painting Hoon from U-KISS because it's his birthday soon! So is G-Dragon's from Big Bang but that's another story ;) Yeah, at the moment I think I'm starting to did my own grave here. Anyway, just something funny, Dan made a video about shipping in a fanfiction-which is EXACTLY what I'm doing. LOL~


To be honest, I actually think this is one of my favourite danisnotonfire videos. If you actually WANT to read my fanfic, each chapter will be a seperate post on my blog so check it out? Haha, it involves K-POP so if you're one of those people who hate K-POP, let me ask you this. What are you still doing on this blog?

Anyway, gonna go now because I need to keep writing new chapters!! MORE SHIPPING, YAY (read the yay with a sarcastic tone)! CIAO~~~ LOL I'm not even Italian O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment