Monday 16 July 2012

Thank you :3

If you came here to read the first chapter of my U-KISS fanfic, don't bother looking for it at the moment. I don't know how, but the post suddenly just got highlighted in white and it's really pissing me off. SO FREAKIN' ANNOYING. So yeah, if you came here to read it, please go to my Deviantart account instead 'cause it's uploaded there as well. Or you can go to my Asianfanfics.com account (lol I have way too many accounts :P) If you have the answer to the solution of this highlighting problem, PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I DIE. If not, you can visit any of the links below:

Deviantart: ukissmecrazy.deviantart.com
Asianfanfics.com: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/195920

Thanks for reading the fanfic <3 I love you, whoever reads it! And I love you too, whoever bothers to read my blog :)  Thanks for the support everyone! Oh and check out my cooking blog (even though it has only 1 post at the moment)

Come Cook With Me: cookingwithasians.blogspot.com

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Edit: LOL I just fixed it. Right after I posted this. FACE-PALM. =_= I'm still keeping this post up 'cause I still want to show my appreciation for those who read my blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment