Thursday 25 October 2012

Happy Birthday to My Bestest Friend

So, today's my best friend Rachel's birthday. Since we go to different schools I couldn't wish her face-to-face and I tried texting her but the stupid thing didn't send =_= AGGGHHHH!!!! <--That's me rage quitting there. I did wish her on Facebook (that's the only way to do it these days). I would call her but I'm seeing her tomorrow for her birthday dinner so it's all good :)

I can't say what I got her for her birthday just yet because she reads my blog so it'll have to wait for tomorrow ;D I am also working on a drawing for her so I might put that up too. But this'll all have to wait till tomorrow night after the birthday dinner or Saturday because she might read it xD

Once again, happy birthday to Rachel~ She's such a cutie :3

I LOVE YOU RACHEL IF YOU'RE READING THIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment