Sunday 14 October 2012

Get Well Soon, Shin Dongho

Just yesterday, I read on allkpop that Dongho had been hospitalised and had to stop all promotional activities. Before I read the article I saw a comment somewhere wishing Dongho to recover quickly. I was a little confused then because I knew Dongho was hospitalised before maybe last year but why was that person saying it now? Then I read the article, blah, blah, blah and turns out that Dongho has this lung condition called pleurisy.

(Human bio lesson ->) Pleurisy's the inflammation of the lining of the lungs and causes sharp pains in the chest. Apparently the main cause for it are infections but I can't say for sure what caused it in Dongho's case.

So, just saying, if you're a KissMe or a Dongholic please show your support for Dongho! If you didn't read the alkpop article, it states that Dongho might need to undergo surgery. Let's pray and hope that he won't need it and will recover shortly!

DONGHO FIGHTING~!
We KissMes will support you every step of the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment