Sunday 23 September 2012

Happy Birthday Key~!

Today is one of my biases' birthday!!! If you didn't read the title it's SHINee's Key's 21st~ He's so cute ^3^ I drew this a month back because I was bored and the picture I used as a guide was from around the time he debuted (hence the black looking hair). I didn't really want to paint this because I think I did quite a good job drawing it~ :)

Without further ado, here it is~~~~~~~~~~


You like? ;D Yes I know, it looks weird but it was one of my best sketches. I forgot to mention on my other drawings that you could download it on my DeviantArt page so don't just go downloading it and sharing it without my permission please :)) 

Head to my DeviantArt to download the drawings and artworks: ukissmecrazy.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment