Saturday 12 April 2014

EXO's Comeback + Leakages

The first thing I write about this year turns out to be a rant. Great.

So if you've been living under a rock for the past day or so, you wouldn't have noticed that EXO's teaser MVs were released yesterday. However, there was something else that was revealed- and it was not at all planned by SM Entertainment.

If you follow some K-POP pages such as Allkpop, there was a report that SM was pressing charges for the leakage of EXO's comeback song and dance practice video. WHY YOU PEOPLE LEAK EXO'S HARDWORK?! WHYYYYY D: I have to admit though, I tried looking for both of them and to my surprise, it's still up on the internet. I obviously won't link it but I have listened to the song. I was tempted to watch the dance practice but I decided not to since once the MV comes out the dance wouldn't have the same dynamics, I suppose.

So if you are one of those people who are spreading the videos/audios, STOP GIRL (in the name of love~). Seriously though, think of all their hard work. There's only 3 more days until their comeback showcase so please be patient and don't be like me! ;__; Also, try not to download any albums or songs. I know that "everyone does it" and what not, but believe me, you have no idea how much it means to them when you purchase their stuff. Not like I would know or anything >__> But support them as much as possible by buying their merchandise! If you can't afford it, it's okay. I understand. #lifeofapoorfangirl

I'm sorry for ranting but it's over (for now)~ I'll be posting a lot of my recent drawings soon since it's the holidays and I'm free for a bit so please look forward to it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment