Wednesday 25 December 2013

Lee Taemin "Everybody" Fanart + Merry Christmas

HEY THERE EVERYBODY. OMG. IT'S BEEN AGES. I'M TERRIBLY SORRY. BUT MERRY CHRISTMAS. HERE'S A CHRISTMAS PRESENT FOR YOU.


Part 2 of the SHINee "Everybody" Collection :3 I really love this one because, well, I added some colour to it. I think the face was really well done compared to Jonghyun's so hurray~ Here's a comparison shot to the original:


Sorry for that weird blue line. I didn't know how to get rid of it so I left it. I didn't want to take apart the layers like I did for Jonghyun's drawing because I erased some of the lines on the sketch layer and it looked funny so I didn't bother. That anchor on his hat was quite a bother but hey, turned out nicer than expected.

The next one I'm working on is Key's but right now I found something else to draw so I'm putting that one on hold for now. My friend told me about this challenge on DeviantArt where you had to draw something using only the five colours given. There are a total of six blank "canvases" and all you have to do is draw! Decided to do some portraits and I've currently done 2 out of the 6. Slowly getting there. Hopefully I can finish that before I go on holidays on Tuesday but my days till then are pretty packed so I'm not sure whether I can.

Anyway, a happy Merry Christmas to everyone out there and enjoy the rest of 2013! Hope you guys accomplished any resolutions you made at the start of the year and if you didn't make any, make some for the upcoming 2014 :) 

Best wishes, Melissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment