Sunday 23 June 2013

Kim Jong In.

Gahhhh forgot to post this D:


LOL At first, I thought Kai's face was SUPER chiselled but I realised that it wasn't... *disappointed* Another thing I realised, Kai's Korean name is quite similar to the late North Korean leader Kim Jong Il. I don't know, a bit of random stuff. Andd since I'm here I wanna talk about a few things.

If you haven't already noticed, Facebook has a hashtag system now. I don't know why, but it's annoying the heck out of me. I always believed that hashtag was meant for Tumblr, Twitter and Instagram but now it's on Facebook. Yay. WHY MUST THEY DO THIS TO MEEEE.

Next thing, I got Soundcloud even though I kept telling my friends I would never get it (same thing happened with Tumblr). Uploaded two covers already so if you want, you can go check it out!

https://soundcloud.com/kayomori

No comments:

Post a Comment