Thursday 17 January 2013

#Happy23rdKiseopDay

It's Kiseop's birthday~ If you don't know who that is, he's the main dancer in U-KISS :)


My drawing of the sexy guy ^^ It doesn't look very good on the picture, but the actual sketch looked good to me. Lately my drawings have been terrible so I was glad that this turned out really well.

He actually tweeted this:

"사랑하는 팬 여러분! 생일축하해주셔서 감사합니다>_< 축하 글..동영상..사진... 너무너무 감사합니다. 행복해요!!!!!!>_<ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 사랑합니다♡"

Which translates roughly to this:

"My loving fans! Thank you for wishing me Happy Birthday >_< Congratualtion (?) posts..videos..photos...Thank you all so much. I'm really happy!!!!!! >_<ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love you ♡"

Oh, if you didn't know, "ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ" is like crying. To be honest, I don't understand why, but the Koreans type that to show that they're crying or they're feeling like crying. They might not actually be crying, though so take note of that.

Anyway, hope you liked this very boring post! I also found out that it was Super Junior's Kang In's birthday and I'm not a hardcore ELF so you can't blame me >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment