Tuesday 6 November 2012

Duizhang Kris

Happy Birthday to EXO-M leader Kris or 吴凡, as some people might know him as~ His such a talented guy, being able to speak four languages and all :3


Yeah, it doesn't really look like him does it ㅠ.ㅠ Ah well..I posted it on EXO-M's fanboard :D If you wanna see what I wrote, go to EXO-M's fanboard and search for a username called "bunnytokki :3" There's a search bar at the bottom of the window to search names. I have no idea why I didn't post Baekhyun's picture on their fanboard but meh. Also, according to my friend, on Weibo EXO-M's having this competition oh some sort. I'm not too sure about the details but I didn't bother with that either since I don't have a Weibo account... 

Anyway...hope you like my drawing of Krisus >:D

No comments:

Post a Comment