Saturday 20 April 2013

G-Dragon: Best and Worst Hair

Okay, I just finished watching G-Dragon's new mv '미치GO' (Michigo) and I have to say, I was so confused. It was as crazy as 'Crayon' and possible even more. I liked the song and everything, but one thing I absolutely loathed was the hairstyles. Throughout the mv G-D only had five hairstyles excluding the ones where there are hats covering his entire head.

I shall reveal the hairstyle that I actually loved in the mv but for now, let's go through the 'G-Dragon Hairstyle Timeline' (which shall not be in chronological order)! *Warning: this is image-heavy so it might slow down your internet*

So here are the ones I hated the most.

[2009]
He was quite chubby then xD 
[2011]
In all honesty, I don't mind shaved heads but because I was so used to seeing GD with hair it felt a little strange to me.
[2013]
This was in his mv '미치GO'  No matter what, I will always hate frizzy hair
[2013]
This was also in '미치GO' and this hairstyle just made him look like a shark...
[2013]
I have nothing to say about this. Nothing at all.

[2009]
Gah, this was terrible. I'm pretty sure this was during the time when Big Bang released 'Lies'.
Okay, those was most of the ones that I did not like on him. Now for the nice-but-not-the-best-ones~!
[2011]
GD looks so innocent in this~ I don't even remember seeing him with this hairstyle but it suits him ^^
[2012]
BOOM SHAKALAKA~!!! Even if people didn't like the seaweed hair, I personally quite liked it. Especially when he dyed it orange :D 
[2011]
I really liked this one but I guess I would've liked it more if his hair was a little longer :/
[2012]
I've seen this exact same picture a billion times already.
[2011]
I guess this wasn't my favourite, but it was nice :)
[2010]
Hehe, I love red hair <3

[2009]
I thought this looked really cool ^^
 Now, for the moment you've been waiting for, my favourite hairstyles of GD of ALL TIMEEEEE!

[2012]
He looked so good in 'Crayon', especially with all that guyliner xD 
[2009]
Best hairstyle is the blonde hair he had during his first solo ^_~
[2012]
Wah, I just had to put this one in because he's too cute when he's sleeping ;_;
[2008]
'Haru Haru'-that time where GD used to have a headband around his head :') 
[2012]
Those horns... *O*
[2009]
Seen this a billion times too but I can never get tired of that look.
[2010]
Screenshot taken from Big Bang's Japanese single 'Tell Me Goodbye' where GD was in a suit :D

[2009]
That time before he started murdering his hair.
[2012]
His pink hair~ <3 
No idea when this was but this was the hair style that I loved in '미치GO'. Similar but longer than his blonde bob in Big Bang's 'Monster'.
Don't judge that last one, I have a thing for bobs. 

So I hope you like my list of GD's hairstyles and I hope you agree ^^ If you haven't watched '미치GO' yet, go watch it. I can guarantee you'll either "lmao" or "wtf". Hope you guys liked this post; I'll be posting something like this maybe of different idols if they change their hairstyles/colours as often as our fashionista GD does :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, Melissa I'm laughing my head off :')
    Skype me! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His hair is pretty hilarious sometimes, isn't it? :'D

      Delete